Blogger bX-4smx9i workaround

Today when I was trying to upload a new blogger template I came across this weird error.
It said something was broken and gave me an error code "bX-4smx9i"

I had no idea about this and I tried Googling it.I was able to find many people with this problem.Almost all of them got this error when they were uploading a new template.I also noticed that most of their current theme has a few HTML widgets.

This got me thinking.I really didnt want to wait for a few days.So I deleted all the HTML widgets from the layout and I tried uploading the template again.This time it worked great and I have my new layout.

I think it is the HTML widgets that cause this weird error,I'm not sure.SO the next time you come across this error dont forget.

Delete HTML widgets and try uploading the theme,It might just work.

0 comments: